Jo McCann is a Registered Nurse, veteran real estate investor and devoted recovery advocate and mentor. After becoming acutely aware of what it takes to live in recovery through experiencing her own journey in recovery, Jo combined her passion to help others, nursing skills and recovery to found Colwood Serenity House, a supported recovery home for women. Her mission is to help as many women as possible on their path to a sustainable and fulfilling life in recovery.
Jo graduated with honors from the University of Victoria in 2005 with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Nursing and has worked in medicine, cardiology, research and management. She is also a property diva with over 18 years experience providing a welcoming home for her residents.
In addition, Jo is a passionate veggie-grower, divine cheesecake baker and a supermom of 3 superkids. She currently lives with her amazing family in beautiful Victoria, BC.
Are you working at a Treatment Centre or Community Resource Centre?
Would you like input, advice and consulting from a registered nurse who has direct and proven experience running recovery houses for women?
If you'd like Jo to help you:
- Create or provide input for an operations manual or standards of practice for a house you're setting up or intervention you are planning?
- Sit on your Board of Directors
- Provide consultation and advice to help women recover.
A limited amount of consultations are available. The investment is $49 for 30 minutes.
How to book a consultation:
1. Send an interac money transfer to this email address
2. Fill out this contact form with your details and preferred appointment time